Muncie Madness - June 30, 2017

I'm think so far my favorite look and sound "vibe" is Madison. Boston sounds incredible and Blue Stars are very very good

2017 is going to rock. As long as the rain stops eventually 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

As I have said before - more members every year would go a long way toward being better every day...

The rest of the activity has passed them by. Pioneer is extremely limited as to what they can do creatively; and that comes from the very top. At this point, they might have better success in DCA. 

• Like 1

Looks like Crown got their pit in. Must have been a Stars decision to go pitiless. They probably want to hit the road to the next show knowing how late it is already 

Just now, corps8294 said:

The rest of the activity has passed them by. Pioneer is extremely limited as to what they can do creatively; and that comes from the very top. At this point, they might have better success in DCA. 

They have no interest in competitive success. They are interested in the experience of the tour.

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Looks like Crown got their pit in. Must have been a Stars decision to go pitiless. They probably want to hit the road to the next show knowing how late it is already 

Crowns uniforms sure look strange... :)

1 minute ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

So what's everybody's feeling about FloMarching's sound tonight?  I'm really loving it, feeling much better about them.

Agreed!! sounds pretty good to me