Beanpot Invitational Lynn, MA July 4th

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I'm not making this up, my neighbor just lit my mulch at the side of my house on fire with their fire crackers. So I watered my mulch. Crisis averted. I missed surf except their dash onto the field. 

https://www.facebook.com/FreedomHardUSA/videos/291422027977131/

This is glorious. and I shared it forward. lol

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fred Windish said:

This does it!  

I want shakos and plumes back !

Great look Colts.

I agree here. But I think I like having lots of diverse styles of looks too. I don't want everyone to look like the Bluecoats, but really appreciate how the Colts look.

• Like 2

Nice to see Colts with some well made props this year. Show is VERY pretty to look at in terms of color palette.   Opening was BEAUTIFUL!   I think they have my favorite arrangement for A Kaleidescope of Mathematics this year.    Just need to clean but IMO tbey have a very strong vehicle.  Beautiful and high trombone solo in the ballad and the guard silks/work were fantastic, when that unison at the end of the ballad is clean, gonna be stunning.  Brass had a nice technical moment in the ballad   They could handle more of those.  Ending feels a bit tag right now.

I think they have a GREAT vehicle, just gotta clean clean clean especially everything after the ballad, especially the drums.   Beautiful show!  

• Like 2

I know this isn't going to change anything, but how sweet would it be for a screaming sop to play those Joni Mitchell lyric transitions instead of the literal vocals?

Edited by ajlemm
Was trying to write "transitions", but phone autocorrects...plus, I may be drinking
  • Like 1

I'm sorry is anyone else getting absolutely nothing from this feed?  Just me?  It plays for a total of 1 second and then freezes and loads again.  Definitely not a bandwidth problem as I can stream from ESPN, MLB.TV, and other sites perfectly and I am the only person online right now.