DCI Orlando - July 8, 2017

Nice job, Crown!  Wow!

1 minute ago, jjeffeory said:

I feel like the judges got the go ahead to just let the scores go up a bit, but I'm sure everyone is improving, just not at the same rate.

The 10 point Colts-to-Boston gap is giving us a bit of a fudged picture likely.  No corps in the "mid-range" in terms of 9-14ish were at the show, so you lose some fine control over the point spreads.

But, as always, raw scores are unimportant.  Point spreads are what matter.  The thing to take away from this show is where these corps are placing relative to each other in terms of spread.

• Like 1

Though I am beyond thrilled that my Alma Matter Crown had an exceptional night and summer thus far, it is clear that this has set out to be a phenomenal year for the activity as a whole.  So many great shows and amazing kids!

Cheers!!

Edited by Tone Quality Matters
  • Like 5

<later tonight>    WITH A SCORE of 84.350   THE BLUE DEVILS!!!!    (because they always #### on everyones cornflakes after the East Coast goes to bed lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tone Quality Matters said:

Though I am beyond thrilled that my Alma Matter Crown had an exceptional night and summer thus far, it is clear that this has set out to be a phenomenal year for the activity as a whole.  So many great shows and amazing kids!

Cheers!!

Agreed!  Lots to be excited about this season.  

• Like 1

and I just noticed Crown has 6 days off coming... i would anticipate more changes and additions coming....

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

I've done it!

Tweets are part and parcel of a show thread...thanks for sharing..nice to see non-DCP opinions. Amazing shows BAC (omg), Crown, Cavies,  and all these fine corps!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, UKSuperman said:

Nah, it's been a long time coming between the BAC crowd on here and reddit. Also, the bullying comment is from about 2 weeks ago in the Crown thread. It's cool though. I'm fine. Just saying what other people think and feel, but don't have the gaul or the profile to say so. 

So you Know how others think and feel! How extraordinarily Presumptuous.  Yet it seemed kind of trolling.