3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

Just now, rrunyon1 said:

The Devils guard bother me. 

Bloo, SCV, Cavies, and dare I say Boston should be breathing down their necks guard wise this year.  Which is sort of shocking given the Devs guard dominance recently.  

• Like 1

I'm not trying to be super negative and I'm not speaking to scores/whether I think it's technically good design or not but I'm watching the high cam and have become 100% disengaged visually at everything after the ballad and the musical pacing........well there isn't any.

I was starting to love their show last year by now but I'm just not feeling it in any way shape or form this year.  It's leaving me colder than one of their shows ever has.  I LOVED them the last three years, this show just doesn't challenge me or have any of the sublime moments I'm used to seeing from them.  

• Like 2

Sorry Bluecoats, no repeat this year. The gold medal will be going back to California. I just don't know which side of the bay yet.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 6

At this point I'd say Bloo has the better design and Devils are edging them in performance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rrunyon1 said:

synchro is off. 

Oh.

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I'm not trying to be super negative and I'm not speaking to scores/whether I think it's technically good design or not but I'm watching the high cam and have become 100% disengaged visually at everything after the ballad and the musical pacing........well there isn't any.

I was starting to love their show last year by now but I'm just not feeling it in any way shape or form this year.  It's leaving me colder than one of their shows ever has.  I LOVED them the last three years, this show just doesn't challenge me or have any of the sublime moments I'm used to seeing from them.  

Duly noted. 

• Like 1

Of course I love this show. But it was as off as Bloo was. For me it felt like a bad night for both. That probably won't reflect in scores though. 

• Like 1