3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

6 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Blue Devils are very very very good and I'm sure there's a lot more layering to come (at least I hope so) but there's a "I liked last year's show better" thing they seem to give me every year since Felliniesque. 

Lol I honestly don't know how any corps will top that show. Design wise sure it can be beat but performance wise...eh I don't know how it can be done.

Just now, geluf said:

At this point I'd say Bloo has the better design and Devils are edging them in performance.

I agree

Man, I really LOOOOVE Bluecoats! And, I really liiiiiike BD. But, they are both same old, same old for me. SCV is spectacular AND fresh this year. Ouruboros is such a surprise. Everything new for Vanguard, and exceptional in design and performance.  As entertaining as Coats and BD are, I don't think they hold a candle to the Vanguard this year.

Edited by POSITIVenrgy
Spellcheck
  • Like 5

Just now, mboogey73 said:

Duly noted. 

I'm 100% speaking to my own personal enjoyment, I totally respect and appreciate the underlying demand that the haters don't see but it just isn't clicking for me yet.  I'll forget everything I said on Tuesday and watch it with open eyes and ears live.  

First time seeing BD and I loved it! Can't wait to see that show in Indy!

• Like 1

Love the music but this show is still getting scored on potential not what's currently on the feild. There are currently 4 other groups with a more difficult drill book.

• Like 2

Just now, POSITIVenrgy said:

Man, I really LOOOOVE Bluecoats! And, I really liiiiiike BD. But, they are both same old, same old for me. SCV is spectacular AND fresh this year. Ouruboros is such a surprise. Everything new for Vangurd, and exceptional in design and performance.  As entertaining as Coats and BD are, I don't think they hold a candle to the Vanguard this year.

Well BDs candle must be a raging inferno since they are 4-0 against SCV. And yes i know they haven't went head to head since July 2nd. But a win is win.

• Like 1