Baron DeKalb's Regimental Tattoo - NIU 7/15

1 minute ago, CDUB said:

Agreed. Hard to cut jokes in the middle of a drum corps show. 

Last year they nailed that aspect.  This year, they seem to be trying a bit too hard at it.  

I do enjoy this ballad a lot. 

Buffering again. No problems during first half. Second half every corps has had buffering issues. Can't be my connection since everything was fine in the first half. FloMarching doesn't have the bandwidth yet. Hope they will fix it before finals.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

I know there is a faction that wants us to 'just say no' to The Planets, but I do like hearing Cavies play Mars.  Wish it wasn't a mash up. 

• Like 2

I really like this Cavies show a lot.  To be honest, I was a bit worried when I heard they were doing Fanfare and Also Sprach.  Those songs are so hard to do tastefully (I didn't love the way Crown handled them a few years ago, for example).  I think The Cavies arrangements are fantastic though.  So exciting to see them back in the race again.

• Like 3

I feel like everyone has already counted this show out of 3rd - 5th and I think that is a mistake.  I think they more than have the goods in GE Visual, all the visual captions, and percussion.  But above all else it's incredibly entertaining and I love it which is the most important part.  

NEW ENDING!  

:D

Loved the trombones in that.  The percussion hype at the end is REAL!!!

• Like 3