The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

I hate the Blue Stars voiceovers and their theme is cheesy and so overdone. But, this show is just not getting the credit it deserves, IMO. The drill is fantastic, the guard is well integrated and has some really nice work, and their hornline is #### good. Best drill of the night so far - by far. I hope they can somehow make it into 9th place come finals. 

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 3

blue stars is my go get a martini corps. Seen them too many times this season. And I'm pretty sick of love stories.

• Like 1

Classic Style.....

Innovative Design....

hmmm

• Like 1

Biohazard Brass Band......now there is a name worth stealing!

• Like 1

Just now, MotoSurfBass said:

Moulin Rouge! is good.

It was most certainly NOT Best Picture Nominee good.

I know, I know, lots of people loved it. I saw it at an early preview screening before the official release, and a good portion of the audience clearly had a great time. Some of the musical ideas work. The story is pretty bad. I remember my favorite film critic praised it, but that's only because he treated it was a parody of operatic plots. I refuse to believe that anyone is moved by the love affair of Christian and Satine; it cannot be taken the least bit seriously.

• Like 1