The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

Also, my stream has been fine all night. There does seem to be some light video smearing, but on my computer it's not overly bad. 

3 minutes ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

What's with drum majors being off center?  Cadets and Bluecoats put their dms on the 45. Or is this common and I just never noticed before? 

In Bloo's case it is so everyone has a clean line of sight for the stairs / ramps on their prop.

• Like 1

If it's one thing I've learned about the Cadets is that if they find out a show design simply isn't working early season, they don't make the smartest changes as they go along.  2006, Toy Souldier, last year, this year... I'm not expecting great things from George's request for sewers to "bedazzle" stuff, especially after seeing the decision to replace the flugel soloist with the singer...

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

If it's one thing I've learned about the Cadets is that if they find out a show design simply isn't working early season, they don't make the smartest changes as they go along.  2006, Toy Souldier, last year, this year... I'm not expecting great things from George's request for sewers to "bedazzle" stuff, especially after seeing the decision to replace the flugel soloist with the singer...

Bedazzle stuff...?