TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

High cam going well as BK finishes setting up.  

Just now, drumcorpsfever said:

Nooooooooooo.  My screen just froze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    No sound, no movement.    Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sound is normal for the night.

I just find everything about The Cadets show to be a tragic mess. Ill conceived, oppressive, at moments offensive, horn playing sparse and most of all way too preachy. It is a drum corps and not a Sunday morning worship. I was so offended with the guard stepping on the cross at certain moments. I am not religious nor am I a liberal liberal. The show is just awful from the first choir vocals until the last prayer hands. I did not like this show at all. It is not the kids fault there is a group of people at the top and they have steered this corps for this year in the wrong direction. I love Cadets and will continue to cheer for upcoming seasons but this one is off the rails. 

• Like 5

Just now, KVG_DC said:

High cam going well as BK finishes setting up.  

Multi seems to be working again.

Watching on the Roku app.  Besides no sound on BD and SCV, the feed kept reloading / buffering.  From Bloo onward, no more rebuffering, but the sound is terrible.  The rebuffering issue is definitely on Flo's side. Maybe one or two of the main mics failed.  Besides being thin, it doesn't sound balanced.

1 minute ago, jwillis35 said:

Not sure whiplash works with this show, although they do have some speedy drill in the show. They just need a more effective build and push. It's taking too long to get to the BIG moment. 

You know, before the season started, I thought the Cadets design was a big miss, then they started really improving and I had a different view, now they seem to be stagnating and I'm not so sure again. Certainly seen after BD, SCV and Bluecoats, it seems like a big step down in design and execution.

• Like 1