DCI Dallas --Another Hot One - Monday, July 24

My score predictions for tonight (SAT score in parenthesis)

Surf (63.524) > 67.0

Troopers (73.975) > 74.50

Colts (73.675) > 74.75

Mandarins (78.325) > 78.50

Crossmen (80.250) > 81.25

Crusaders (85.625) > 86.0

Cadets (84.975) > 85.325

Bluecoats (88.025) > 89.24 (Percussion)

Crown (89.175) > 90.15 (Brass)

Blue Devils (90.10) > 91.0 (Guard, GE, Visual)

Hope all the corps have a great show!

George

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

My score predictions for tonight (SAT score in parenthesis)

Wonder if Boston's scores might be different since in some up coming shows, they are going on earlier and in some cases, before INT.  Only in the regional's will they go on in what most feel is a better starting position.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Wonder if Boston's scores might be different since in some up coming shows, they are going on earlier and in some cases, before INT.  Only in the regional's will they go on in what most feel is a better starting position.

The earlier start times can help and hurt sometimes - if the corps performs well, and Boston has been, it doesn't seem to make too much difference. I personally thought their guard score may have been hurt the other night following Cavaliers? 

Anyway - not sure. They have a couple earlier nights and then off in Nashville. So a practice day but no score assigned. 

It can help and hurt

I feel the "competition" between them and Cadets will frankly come down to IF Cadets can raise their performance captions which should trickle into GE a bit

That part of the equation is squarely on the Cadets lol

I also think we may seem BD pull away a little bit this week. I just get that vibe. I felt they were a bit underscored at SAT... especially in Guard 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I would think they stay ahead of Cadets regardless of when they appear. Don't no why it would matter, doesn't seem to hurt BD. BTW believe we may see the first perfect score ever come Indy from BD 100. Yes they're that #### good. Perfect in ever way possible. 

Edited by Jim Schehr
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

Don't no why it would matter, doesn't seem to hurt BD.

BTW believe we may see the first perfect score ever come Indy from BD 100. Yes they're that #### good. Perfect in ever way possible. 

Corps like BD going on early have a history and judges just have to do their number management properly.

If the BD were to get a score of 100, it might be similar to 2014 when they set a new all time highest score because the corps just below them also had great final performances and since the BD were even better, they had to give them an all time high score.

3 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Maybe everyone is tired from churning out so many pages from SA.  LOL

That SA thread surpassed every corps' page count except Cadets, BAC, and Crown if I'm remembering correctly. Crazy

• Like 3