DCI Dallas --Another Hot One - Monday, July 24

45 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

I would think they stay ahead of Cadets regardless of when they appear. Don't no why it would matter, doesn't seem to hurt BD. BTW believe we may see the first perfect score ever come Indy from BD 100. Yes they're that #### good. Perfect in ever way possible. 

99 I can buy, but 100....means they win every caption and sub caption.  Don't think Blooo or SCV drums are going to allow that.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

99 I can buy, but 100....means they win every caption and sub caption.  Don't think Blooo or SCV drums are going to allow that.

Yeah pretty sure even the 2014 corps lost the percussion caption if I remember correctly 

• Like 1

I would LOVE to see another BD 99 score. But i don't think it happens. 2009 and 2014 BD was on another level from everyone. I think BD goes unbeaten this year. But 2-4 will eat up some captions. And we just saw a 5th place Cavies win Guard.

Just now, Mega said:

Troopers need to do a bit more work on their tarps. 5th bass fell hard

Sad to hear. Last week a tuba player fell hard on the tarp. But like the beast he is, he got up shook it off and marched his *** off to finish the show. I do hope they fix the tarps. I don't want to see anyone from any corps get hurt. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

No upates from the show tonight I'm guessing? :( Hope everyone has a great run tonight.

I have seen a dozen tweets of people saying they are at the show but I've yet seen a comment ABOUT the performances from anyone.

1 hour ago, Jim Schehr said:

I would think they stay ahead of Cadets regardless of when they appear. Don't no why it would matter, doesn't seem to hurt BD. BTW believe we may see the first perfect score ever come Indy from BD 100. Yes they're that #### good. Perfect in ever way possible. 

I'm 110% certain BD will not get a 100.00 at finals :)

But yes, they are extremely good and I frankly LOVE the program.