Beauteous Birmingham - July 27

16 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Is she off to one front side? I think it was BAC in San Antonio when some of us realized the singer was live and not recorded. We were surprised - in a good way, because the quality was so good. But we didn't notice her (at least right away) as we might have expected.

Yes.. she emerges from approx the 50 yard line, and moves slowly and captivatingly ( with a male brass marcher in tow ) along to the wooden stockade positioned on the front right sidelines ( stands looking out to the field ).

Edited by BRASSO

16 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

A majority of people on here don't like Boston's show? Are you talking a majority of DCP posters? Because I would say the exact opposite. There has been a lot of praise that I have seen over the past few weeks. Maybe you should start a poll.

If you read what I quoted it says "gonna get blasted but dont like the stars show because"  which I said majority of here dont.  Then I separated my thoughts and mentioned how I dont like Boston because its a matter of opinions.  If you said nobody on here likes it that would be crazy.  Everyone here is foaming at the mouth!   

5 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

If you read what I quoted it says "gonna get blasted but dont like the stars show because"  which I said majority of here dont.  Then I separated my thoughts and mentioned how I dont like Boston because its a matter of opinions.  If you said nobody on here likes it that would be crazy.  Everyone here is foaming at the mouth!   

A few people already corrected Lance (if you read that)...is it really necessary to correct him again?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Or maybe I just looked at my notifications that said quoted and responded without reading the topic.  But thanks for caring.

And I apologize for misunderstanding you.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Z6ZyuC4.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

Some of these logos on football fields are tremendously BIG...holy bull dawg...haha

Edited by Liahona

I'm like the only person who hasn't seen Wicked Games yet.  Without having seen it, I'm going to say that Boston impressed the heck out of me last year.  They took a show that was limping along and made it work.  For the record, I liked that show!  The out-of-sync windmills did not deter my enjoyment!  Loved the music!  

Really looking forward to seeing this year's show, finally, on Sunday!!!

• Like 3