2017 Coming Down the Home Stretch...let the speculation fly

Just now, whitedj2002 said:

If your reading the posts you surely notice the Bloo contingent , including yourself, belittling the bodywork of BD. This continued until a forum was closed.  I suggest your bias will keep you from seeing the principle I responded to. I notice you've repeatedly posted  the same gripe about BD... kettle black?!  No need to respond, I too don't care...

I've never been anything but complimentary about Blue Devils.  I love their show! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I've never been anything but complimentary about Blue Devils.  I love their show! 

Sorry Terri and others, I didn't attach my comment to the member. I look forward to MANY people's comments yours for sure!

Edited by whitedj2002
:)
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, MikeBD said:

As I have stated numerous times that is your opinion.  You and I aren't objective.  I have countless friends that feel like that is the single best moment all year in DCI including the drill.  

For a change of pace look at the coats show.  Yes they move at times (a lot less than their fans think) but there are tons of times where they do a cheesy dance move and are not in unison.  They also don't have nearly the flair for doing dance moves that BD does.

Marching the most steps in a drill doesn't mean anything if it doesn't make you feel something.  I don't think a lot of people on here realize how hard BD is working but even above that which show brings out the most emotions?  I would argue for BD every single day of this season.  SCV is great but they really don't reach out and grab you the way they used to.

I love SCV but I would argue their alumni corp brought out more emotion and I can't wait to see them during semis.

As I have stated before the second best show this year for me is the Cavies because there are so many MOMENTS in that show.

I do enjoy the coats show the third most.

It is my opinion. Yes, thank you for reminding me of this.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, whitedj2002 said:

I am less interested in seeing it again...

Edited by Jim Schehr

I speculate that some people on DCP will be disappointed with the finals results...which will lead to arguments about the blue devils swagger regardless of where they place

Edited by ThePlanets

9 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

Are we're suppose to give a sh.t if you see it again Bloo hater 

Again, if you read in context I am no more a hater than who I responded to.  A bit disappointed by your comment, tho trust me, I to could give a ####! 

22 minutes ago, whitedj2002 said:

If your reading the posts you surely notice the Bloo contingent , including yourself, belittling the bodywork of BD. This continued until a forum was closed.  I suggest your bias will keep you from seeing the principle I responded to. I notice you've repeatedly posted  the same gripe about BD... kettle black?!  No need to respond, I too don't care...

Are you referring to me in this post? I'm pretty sure you have me confused with someone else. I haven't posted a single thing about BD this year.

Just now, whitedj2002 said:

Again, if you read in context I am no more a hater than who I responded to.  A bit disappointed by your comment, tho trust me, I to could give a ####! 

Mutual 

1 minute ago, whitedj2002 said:

Two, too, to !!!