The Massillon Knock Out August 7

1 hour ago, Alzam81 said:

I hear SCV has a trick up its sleeve. Someone close to the org shared a tidbit with me. Not saying any more. :whistle:

I heard from a very reliable source at the NY Times that SCV is going out with full shirt sleeves for Championships. Thats the trick up their sleeve.

• Like 1

Hey, local folks. If I get to the stadium at about 6:30 will parking be difficult?

Looking forward to all the comments and the Flo broadcast...Have wanted to make this show for the past several years, but just hasn't worked out!! 

Hope everyone has a fantastic time!! :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

Hey, local folks. If I get to the stadium at about 6:30 will parking be difficult?

Try the target in the link I posted on the first pageTry the target in the link I posted on the first page

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

From my experience last year yes, I arrived at 5:30 pm and east parking lot was 3/4 full.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jeffe77 said:

From my experience last year yes, I arrived at 5:30 pm and east parking lot was 3/4 full.

Thanks. I just got parked in the east lot. Wasn't too bad, but luckily I came in from the east. Looks like coming in from the west had quite a long line of cars and many buses.

At the stadium. Perfect weather. Watched Crown practice this afternoon. Wow!

• Like 2

Mrs. Lancer and I have landed. The souvie area is packed and the stands are really filling up! This will be the he first time I see SCV live. So excited to see them!

• Like 4