The Massillon Knock Out August 7

3 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Santa Clara is just Phenomenal! The show is a visual masterpiece. Musically I like a lot of it but not all of it. I feel the first 1/3 of the show fails to grab me. The last 1/3 is like the greatest thing I've ever seen!!!  For me I guess it's the brass book. At the onset of the show it's highly technical but does not pull me in. What saves the first half or more of the show for me (musically speaking) is that incredible pit. The quality of the pit and the scoring of the book is the best in DCI this year. Then the last 1/3 of the show just blows you smack away! 

They are not clean enough to beat the Blue Devils...not yet. Let's see what happens in Indy. Should be a great 1 vs 2 matchup. 

They need to close the gap though.  They've been going in the wrong direction since Atlanta.

Edited by sched88

Presenting their show "Jagged Little Pill, the music of Alanis Morrissette" The Bluecoats!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Subtle beauty.  Right in my wheelhouse.  The Rolls Royce of drum corps. 

That's right, Don.

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

My 10 year old son just schooled my wife for calling the Bluecoats a "band". Sent her to her room.

Atta Boy. 

What a proud papa moment!

• Like 1