Boston Crusaders 2018

44 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Well, for an update, I checked my crystal ball, and its not telling me anything on this. Its lunchtime, and its just giving me some valuable insights on that, but nothing else, Mead09.

Image result for crystal ball... gifs

It appears they will be moving up and down competitively, but that despite all their pep, the judges might find the show a little cheesy and turn crusty in the end.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, skevinp said:

It appears they will be moving up and down competitively, but that despite all their pep, the judges might find the show a little cheesy and turn crusty in the end.

lol. Perhaps you need some of this on your slice.b31634ff-5ced-4c47-b16a-6abadcf0d9a2_2.f

59 minutes ago, skevinp said:

.. 'Got olive things they need.. The smart and intelligent raising of the dough can make for a nice and proper rise in the end. Its still in the oven though, so lets not get too ahead of ourselves here. The chefs and their workers are still hard at work making it as potentially rich tasting  as possible when it comes out.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

Opening night one of the commentators said (after Boston) spelling things out on the field is best left to the college bands. I am kicking myself today for kind of agreeing at the time. I have never seen any Corps/band do what you are doing and this early. Keep it up what potential surly making your competition nervous with the platform you have to build from. Think that comment opening night deserves calcification in the Thursday broadcast although I will be on the 50 getting ready to be blow away. Thanks  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Opening night one of the commentators said (after Boston) spelling things out on the field is best left to the college bands. I am kicking myself today for kind of agreeing at the time. I have never seen any Corps/band do what you are doing and this early. Keep it up what potential surly making your competition nervous with the platform you have to build from. Think that comment opening night deserves calcification in the Thursday broadcast although I will be on the 50 getting ready to be blow away. Thanks   

Not to take anything away from the wonderful performance BAC mms are doing. Check Cadets 2009 (when they spell out HNC, 75, and the Garfield G.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Not to take anything away from the wonderful performance BAC mms are doing. Check Cadets 2009 (when they spell out HNC, 75, and the Garfield G.)

Lets not forget 10

• Like 1

I was partial to BAC's "G7".

Eat 'em Up, Boston!

••|•|••• ♥ Ro-ah ~

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

I was partial to BAC's "G7".

Eat 'em Up, Boston!

••|•|••• ♥ Ro-ah ~

You win... lol

• Like 3

So just thinking well ahead of what I should be, what do you all think the changes will be to finalize the show and when do you see them being implemented? By San Antonio?