Boston Crusaders 2018

11 hours ago, Liahona said:

Another great pic...I'm starting to like the no "shako" look...

5b42e515afb0f925127aaee2_ebAWNbinkO-oPRj

Interestingly, when I saw the costume reveal up in Vermont, I assumed that guys in the corps would have wild, grown out hair and gnarly beards.  For whatever reason, however, it seems like most of them have gone with tidy beards and this haircut...I noticed it the other night on a bunch of the horn players including the two boys who are part of the opening vocal.  Yes Liahona, I, too am beginning to embrace this look.  No one can accuse this kid of not having some serious badassery going on.  The same is true with the guard captain pic the other day.  Holy Mother of God!  She looks fierce!~

Boston has one of my top 3 favorite shows of the year, along with SCV and Mandarins... with Bluecoats close behind. Boston had an amazing year last year and it's awesome to see that they've built on that to be in even a better position this year, and now being included with the top elite corps. Keep it going, kids!!!!

• Like 6

The whole organization is on a Big Time Roll, so I am just wondering: 

Will it be tonight that Boston catch and pass Bluecoats? Or, will it take a bit more work on the show and therefore take another week or so?

3 hours ago, craiga said:

Interestingly, when I saw the costume reveal up in Vermont, I assumed that guys in the corps would have wild, grown out hair and gnarly beards.  For whatever reason, however, it seems like most of them have gone with tidy beards and this haircut...I noticed it the other night on a bunch of the horn players including the two boys who are part of the opening vocal.  Yes Liahona, I, too am beginning to embrace this look.  No one can accuse this kid of not having some serious badassery going on.  The same is true with the guard captain pic the other day.  Holy Mother of God!  She looks fierce!~

The hair and beard may be perfect for the performance, but they aren't wigs which can be discarded. 12 hour practice days with that hairsuite is not a refreshing matter. I understand why he sticks to the young kids in Lord of the Flies look.

18 minutes ago, Mead09 said:

Will it be tonight that Boston catch and pass Bluecoats? Or, will it take a bit more work on the show and therefore take another week or so?

Well, for an update, I checked my crystal ball, and its not telling me anything on this. Its lunchtime, and its just giving me some valuable insights on that, but nothing else, Mead09.

Image result for crystal ball... gifs

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Mead09 said:

That could be tough M.  If it were to happen, possibly later than sooner.  Only BRASSO's crystal ball knows, but it's out of action for a few days.

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Well, for an update, I checked my crystal ball, and its not telling me anything on this. Its lunchtime, and its just giving me some valuable insights on that, but nothing else, Mead09.

Hahahaha. I like it. Please let  me know when you get the date! 

Mine just shows a medal for Boston but no details. (I bought the low cost version) 

28 minutes ago, Mead09 said:

Well realistically, Boston has to get ahead of Crown and also get ahead of Cavies.  Assuming Cavies are ahead of them as they haven't gone head to head since Detroit.  we'll have a goo idea of things Sunday in St. Louis.  But there is still a lot of time.  Boston is working hard (as are all groups) probably hard than everyone else..right?  LOL  Anything is possible though.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mead09 said:

Hahahaha. I like it. Please let  me know when you get the date! 

Mine just shows a medal for Boston but no details. (I bought the low cost version) 

15 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

If thats double pepperoni with extra cheese.......... that must mean something !!!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Mead09 said:

Thankfully, the answer to that question is, more and more, in the hands of the MMs... where it should be.  

• Like 1