Boston Crusaders 2018

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

Just a suggestion...After FOUND set...Maybe forget playing backfield altogether...playing backfield doesn't seem to get its just reward anymore...same drill just facing forward....and ADD a very clear HORNS TO THE BOX with a TURN to stage left to the box or even maybe a 360 degree SPIN by the hornline in the last HIT....I think they might get extra points for increased difficulty there because the whole thing would probably be backwards marching...might be WORTH a shot or try....risk versus reward....imagine if THAT was clean...wow....

This would make a great moment unforgettable.  I agree 100%

• Like 3

Just a quick word about the guard... they were pretty darn incredible last night.  I did not see the Chester PA show, so can't comment on that... and will assume that the judge called it as he or she saw it.  Anyone can have an off performance... but WOW, THERE IS NOTHING DEFICIENT ABOUT THAT GUARD.  They convinced the home crowd that they're for real.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ediker said:

Just a quick word about the guard... they were pretty darn incredible last night.  I did not see the Chester PA show, so can't comment on that... and will assume that the judge called it as he or she saw it.  Anyone can have an off performance... but WOW, THERE IS NOTHING DEFICIENT ABOUT THAT GUARD.  They convinced the home crowd that they're for real.  

Congratulations, this guard is phenomenal!  Re. some judges/judging are like  'big fishies in their little ponds', audits and peer-reviews are a wonderful fish food... keeps them healthy.

Safe travels BAC and all the staffs ,corps, and judges.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Back to Boston, love the new ending.  It needs just a little more time for the audience to take it in.  There isn't much time but even a few seconds would be great.  It finishes so fast the audience may not fully realize the MM's disappeared.  They were saved.  

Watched the corps on that twitter site last night.  One thing that I noticed was as the mm jogged the wave props back and forth, they were held a little too high.  You could actually see the mm crawling underneath the beach prop.  The "saved" mm are sitting/kneeling down so maybe lower the wave props a couple of feet.  And I agree with everyone who hopes the staff can find at least 10 seconds before the mm begin cleaning up Saders Beach.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Watched the corps on that twitter site last night.  One thing that I noticed was as the mm jogged the wave props back and forth, they were held a little too high.  You could actually see the mm crawling underneath the beach prop.  The "saved" mm are sitting/kneeling down so maybe lower the wave props a couple of feet.  And I agree with everyone who hopes the staff can find at least 10 seconds before the mm begin cleaning up Saders Beach.

It's very dependent on what angle you see it from.   Since it's so far to the end zone, not much they can do about that except to keep the wave low.  and I'm with you, savor the moment before crawling back out!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Liahona said:

It was subtle...or maybe I was just hearing things...hopefully I'll be on my way soon to Allentown..It will be quite interesting as I have nowhere to stay...might be sleeping in my car for this one tonight after show...haha

I heard it.  Not subtle, but I was hoping he'd say something like that.

• Thanks 1

Sweet and pretty spectacular, BAC!

Well done. Well deserved.

Safe travels and a productive final's week ahead!

••|•|••• ♥ Ro-ah ~

Edited by CorpwithanS
  • Like 2