2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

1 minute ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Blue Stars' desks don't as such from the stands. My sister and nephew at Centerville had no idea what they were before I told them.

It's the prominence of the wheels for me. They've colored them but what they needed to do was go with some sort of cover that looks like a table foot 

Just now, bvgordy said:

Is anyone else having video skipping issues with Flo marching tonight??

Not here

• Like 1

Just now, quijeros said:

rip leonardo dicaprio :(

Gatsby has also been played on film by Robert Redford (1974), Alan Ladd (1948), and Warner Baxter (1926). When the Redford version was released, my favorite film critic said that Baxter's was the best of the bad bunch. We'll never be able to make that comparison; that silent movie has long since been lost.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cop said:

I'm stoned and Stars are amazing!  

This wins the Internet.  :tongue:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MotoSurfBass said:

Or drop Blue Stars, based on their show design alone...

posted from the DrumScorps app

Blue Stars hornline and drumline are top shelf though and the drill is really good, but I share some sentiment in that I don't think the show works with what feels like a ballad for the entire show; I don't like the Moulin Rouge section with the signer either or the arrangement there for much of it.

Crossmen though, I don't care for their treatment of Piano Concerto No. 1 in the opener and closer, nor do I like the visual design.

So both have show flaws.

Fair enough, though I think Stars issues are more destructive to the show and concept as a whole. No cohesion to the show concept whatsoever.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1