Carolina Crown 2018

1 minute ago, wigwam said:

Maybe so, but where I was sitting in the stands, nobody noticed it.  If the audience has to look at a replay to see it, maybe it's too obscure. 

They look nothing like the crowns of the Leon May years, that's for sure.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

It's kind of wonky. Which is why I've been calling it a jesters hat instead of a crown. Lol.

Like Jughead’s?!

57 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

How's everybody feeling?

47 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Like Crowns about to take 3rd place soon.

That’s a positively genius response to that query, and I sure hope your prognostication skills are on point!

Trust the Crown M*A*S*H unit has the affected MM’s on the mend:193_helmet_with_cross:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Like Crowns about to take 3rd place soon.

Just feels like this is the weekend at Allentown...the current 3 all on the night before and Crown on last the second night.  Seems like a desirable setup.  

• Like 4

It is a show day! Time to release the BEAST at the Tournament of Champions in Chester! Great lineup with Bloo, SCV, BAC, Cavies, Cadets and BK. Seven of the top 8 and one of the finest venues to watch a DCI show. This is a statement show! GO CROWN!

• Like 3

Watched video of the standstill performance in Salem. That percussion is REALLY entertaining to watch! They look like they're having a lot of fun with this show.

The brass sounds incredible as always, the ballad is just beautiful. For me personally, I think the end of the ballad is going to go down as one of the greatest brass moments in the history of DCI. That is truly a special moment! That chord alone is enough to get me on my feet.

Edited by DasTuba
  • Like 3