The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

Time  move on to new, more current things happening re. this issue now, imo. Besides,  GH eventually terminated this hire of his after the guys checkered past hit the social media anyway. So he's gone. Been gone for a year.  Its old news.  A continued  rehash now would go nowhere but invite revisits of entrenched positions on this anyway. Thats no fun. So. I'm moving on from this thread till something new and current on the topic pops up.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Time  move on to new, more current things happening re. this issue now, imo. Besides,  GH eventually terminated this hire of his after the guys checkered past hit the social media anyway. So he's gone. Been gone for a year.  Its old news.  A continued  rehash now would go nowhere but invite revisits of entrenched positions on this anyway. Thats no fun. So. I'm moving on from this thread till something new and current on the topic pops up.

So, you think this is FUN?  Some may not feel that way too much longer.

26 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The guy resigned

he was with them during this winters camps

glad he’s gone

glad Hopkins is gone

glad the BOD is gone 

glad we can begin go move on 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 6

31 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

I can’t assist you with your confusion or whatever you haven’t been able to comprehend. You’re on your own. However if we ever see each other at a show let’s pretend we don’t know each other. 

I can comprehend this thread with no problems whatsoever.  Basically, you're refusing to name names, because you have zero basis for accusing anyone of defending predators. NOBODY here is defending predators.  Period.  End of story.

23 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Forever irrelevant- agree 

Edited by Jim Schehr

57 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

Nothing in this thread in the slightest degree fits the definition of a mob.  Making statements like this George is an exaggeration contrary to truth.  

A few posters do. IMO 

if you don’t submit to their take on something they belittle and rehash over and over, badgering and bullying until one submits. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

I can comprehend this thread with no problems whatsoever.  Basically, you're refusing to name names, because you have zero basis for accusing anyone of defending predators. NOBODY here is defending predators.  Period.  End of story.

Let’s agree to disagree Tommeeeeeeee

So, as the OP, I get emails when replied to.

Incredible.

I think some folks are at an impasse. Maybe take it to PM?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1