2018 Predictions

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

They do in Indy. 

Really? You call that beer?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2018 at 2:26 PM, Ghost said:

Similar sentiments by others in recent years.

and we've seen more increased competition in most years since 2011. 12 and 14 were the outliers for 1st place, but tons of battles below that both years

23 hours ago, BRASSO said:

I predict more predictions are coming.

true but i still predict the corps with the highest total score after all captions tabulated and any penalties subtracted on finals night wins

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

true but i still predict the corps with the highest total score after all captions tabulated and any penalties subtracted on finals night wins

Given the posts immediately before yours by J. Lancer and Sheer Terri, I wasn't sure whether you were commenting on the beverages in Indy or the best placements.:laughing:

Edited by xandandl

7 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

and we've seen more increased competition in most years since 2011. 12 and 14 were the outliers for 1st place, but tons of battles below that both years

Given the posts immediately before yours by J. Lancer and Sheer Terri, I wasn't sure whether you were commenting on the beverages in Indy or the best placements.:laughing:

28 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I gave up beer. The stadium doesnt sell JD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Its amazing to consider your prediction for this always seems later to be proven correct. I'm not sure how you're are able to do it. Maybe its because you've judged Corps in competition before ? If so, that probably explains it.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I gave up beer. 

That alone rules out any potential earning of a future spot in The Couchmen.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Point taken.  I’ve never personally had one there.  I have standards.  :laughing:

Sun King is my go to before heading to the stadium.

Edited by littlejaw
  • Like 1