Akron, OH - June 23, 2018

Bold and brassy sound from the Crossmen as they finish the show! Horns come front behind the pit and blow the stands down to finish the show.

• Like 1

Just now, MotoSurfBass said:

And it sounds like it's recorded because the guy really was that good. Nice. I can't wait to see this at a better angle.

Not sure those guard headdresses are working well. In addition to what BAC's guard struggled with in Animal Farm with the limited side vision, they're also catching on the equipment with the flowing part.  And although they have ears/horns they read a tad too....Klannishl...at times.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Wow, throwback show for Genesis: what you might think of relatively old school pure drum corps.

No props. Big opener. Large drill. Unmiked trumpet solo, sounded like. Visuals too simple, probably. Lots to clean. Guard hasn't learned the last three minutes. Conceptually a step or two backwards from last year and their previous three O.C. presentations. But that has all the marks of a very *pleasant* show that may be fondly remembered. Lush sound.

Lots of similar thoughts from me.  A "pleasant" show, but in all reality, a bit safe in all respects.  Not sure this is the vehicle that will keep them rising up the ranks, but I know I'll at least enjoy watching it this year.

I really like Crossmen's uniforms...and of course - hats

Edited by c mor
  • Like 1

I have to dime it in my delicate vintage stereo to hear anything and then the loudmouth lady comes on full blast and their stupid commercials. FIX IT!!!!!