Evansville, IN - June 27, 2018

RIP to all the front ensembles and prop crews who get to deal with that hill tonight.

• Like 2

Evansville, IN is right across the river from my Dad's hometown...Owensboro, KY. My son in marching there tonight with The Cavaliers. My Dad had no musical gifts whatsoever, but he LOVED high school band when we all came through, and DCI when my older brother was marching Spirit of Atlanta in their hay-day.

I'd like to think he's pulled up a chair in the clouds, and is watching Davis Henry do his thing tonight. And if any of my highschool bandmates remember, there would be a very loud "WOOOOOOOO GET 'EM" going on in heaven tonight.

Miss you Dad...you'd be so very proud of your grandson.

And as Hook'em says....GOOOOOO CAVIESSSSS! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Evansville, IN is right across the river from my Dad's hometown...Owensboro, KY. My son in marching there tonight with The Cavaliers. My Dad had no musical gifts whatsoever, but he LOVED high school band when we all came through, and DCI when my older brother was marching Spirit of Atlanta in their hay-day.

I'd like to think he's pulled up a chair in the clouds, and is watching Davis Henry do his thing tonight. And if any of my highschool bandmates remember, there would be a very loud "WOOOOOOOO GET 'EM" going on in heaven tonight.

Miss you Dad...you'd be so very proud of your grandson.

And as Hook'em says....GOOOOOO CAVIESSSSS! 

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Like 1