Evansville, IN - June 27, 2018

24 minutes ago, MCDCGuardMom said:

Why isn't the show streaming?? 

*sad guard mom*

My research shows the following live streamed shows via FloMarching that Music City is participating in:

July 8 - DCI Orlando

July 21 - Southwestern Championship - San Antonio

July 28 - Southeastern Championship - Atlanta

August 3 - DCI Eastern Classic day 1 -  Allentown, PA

and then World Class Prelims, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The reason I had to cancel my Michigan City attendance is also keeping me from Drums on the Ohio. It's a nice setting, kind of intimate. And yes, the bleachers are not so comfy. But it's a fine trade off for what's on the field.

I met some of the key organizers in Evansville. They work hard, think well, and have their organizational act together.

Good to luck to everyone.

• Like 1

All the best to the competitors but especially to Music City for its first World Class contest. You've already proven yourself when you met the same corps in Indy at prelims. Now show us what your winter and spring training developed. All the best.

• Like 3

Just came from the show site ... as of now, its HOT!  But what a great venue to watch a show ... the stands are nearly vertical and its loud.  Looking forward to seeing Music City's premiere ... and all the rest of the corps (especially one in particular).

• Like 3

This stadium was always a blast to play in.  My first show there we ROYALLY screwed up our opener, but the audience didnt' seem to really notice... It's one hell of a trek from the buses to the stadium though...

Just now, goodmello said:

This stadium was always a blast to play in.  My first show there we ROYALLY screwed up our opener, but the audience didnt' seem to really notice... It's one hell of a trek from the buses to the stadium though...

I walked down the hill with my daughter so she could get her equipment ... coming back up the hill and then climbing the steps of the stadium about killed me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, goodmello said:

This show is really in central standard time? I figured it was too far east... oh well...

Please post pics and comments if you're there!  :D

2 corners of Indiana in Central Time.

indiana-county-map.png

• Thanks 1