Is there a double standard in acceptable show design past to present?

14 hours ago, Bluzes said:

No the OP is not but been waiting for a personal attack. Facts maybe (from memory) but the rest see my quote so now we know who the bully is you lifted your veil. Maybe you need to go to GLP they are real good at beating up the OP there!

Huh? I misplaced my "raving redneck to English" translation book....

11 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

****, there's a double standard now period. One year a corps could do something and people absolutely hate it. The very next year a different corps could do the exact same thing, and suddenly everyone loves it. Life's full of double standards. There comes a point when you grit your teeth until you get home, and then you ***** behind closed doors. Lol.

Can you give an example of this? I can’t think of any

1 hour ago, Semper Moe said:

Oh still being a bully, now I am a redneck from New Jersey you amuse me, have anything constructive to add?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Oh still being a bully, now I am a redneck from New Jersey you amuse me, have anything constructive to add?

You must remember that if you don't agree with them, there is something wrong with you. It's somewhere on page 1005 of the DCP user handbook.

• Haha 2

Thanks Jim I think the name callers can't read the small print at the bottom of my posts. They are all light weights and can't intimidate their way out of a paper shack, boy this is so much fun,

• Haha 1

Hey moderators where is by thread I submitted on why the FLO Sucks thread is shut down? This is certainly not the way to treat an issue about perfection in a perfectionist activity.

I have the background to really take it to FLO but that is not my objective, I been posting positive helpful information trying to aid my fellow perfectionist and FLO or DCI can care less, not right.

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Can you give an example of this? I can’t think of any

Really? It's happening this year...

2 hours ago, Semper Moe said:

I'm a redneck from the heart of Kentucky. What's your point? Or do you even have one? Some people just can't grasp grammar, and it's not just the folks in the south. Honestly, I find it to be quite the opposite. Northern and Western folk tend to have more issues with it than us Southerners from my experience, so how about you just lay off the name calling and using redneck as a derogatory term? Thanks.

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

I'm a redneck from the heart of Kentucky. What's your point? Or do you even have one? Some people just can't grasp grammar, and it's not just the folks in the south. Honestly, I find it to be quite the opposite. Northern and Western folk tend to have more issues with it than us Southerners from my experience, so how about you just lay off the name calling and using redneck as a derogatory term? Thanks.

I am not the one you directed this at but the one they called someone from North Jersey a redneck and I am quite flattered by that having lots of friends from the south. Lived in Texas for a while and they have special names for folks from Oklahoma and Louisiana every one else is a hick. I took offense to that and said at least expand your vocabulary to Yankee.   

• Haha 1