Is there a double standard in acceptable show design past to present?

6 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I am not the one you directed this at but the one they called someone from North Jersey a redneck and I am quite flattered by that having lots of friends from the south. Lived in Texas for a while and they have special names for folks from Oklahoma and Louisiana every one else is a hick. I took offense to that and said at least expand your vocabulary to Yankee.   

You are correct and I apologize. Illiteracy and ignorance is widespread, not just in the South. New Jersey is now well represented.

Glad to be at your service do you need anything else?

6 minutes ago, Semper Moe said:

You are correct and I apologize. Illiteracy and ignorance is widespread, not just in the South. New Jersey is now well represented. 

Why all the hate do you think it makes you cool or trendy. However my wife is out of town so you're filling the gap, thanks

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Semper Moe said:

I guess you have never been to the West coast. More widespread than norovirus

Reading this thread brings a song to my mind.  https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/joejackson/fastforward.html

That is all.

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Really? It's happening this year...

I'm sorry but could you please be more specific? Cryptic replies don't really give me much to work with

Edited by Cappybara

18 hours ago, Ghost said:

Again, how did you feel about the 2008 PR production?

listen to it weekly

18 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

I think for the burning it really wasn't correct historically but, a hanging would have been worse although I have seen 1 in WGI. With that said it's the effect that people cheer not the killing. The slippery slope that's there is when doing themed programs, especially in history there can be a lot to be offended with if one chooses. Away from the obvious, people can also be offended by religious themes, political themes, current events, sexuality,  Aids shows which there were many, war shows etc etc etc. I think people have to remember why people clap because I can bet it has nothing to do with the content of subject, but effect.

Carolina Thunder I think was their name. or the Onyx show the other year that stirred up controversy

48 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I am not the one you directed this at but the one they called someone from North Jersey a redneck and I am quite flattered by that having lots of friends from the south. Lived in Texas for a while and they have special names for folks from Oklahoma and Louisiana every one else is a hick. I took offense to that and said at least expand your vocabulary to Yankee.   

I just hate when people use redneck as a derogatory. The best people I know are as country as they come. Lol.

10 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I'm sorry but could you please be more specific? Cryptic replies don't really give me much to work with

I pointed you in the right direction. Anything else on the subject will result in backlash and I'm just not feeling up to that today. Lol.