St Louis, MO - July 15, 2018

Great job Shadow!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I’m lukewarm on their show this year. It kinda dies a bit in the middle but the opener and last two movements are great. Gonna give it a chance to grow on me. 

Me too, so far. I'm looking forward to seeing it tonight, hoping improvements have been made. But, there is absolutely, without a single doubt, a 0% chance Crown will beat BD tonight.

Shadow with some really effective mirror props. Fun show!

9znA4o5.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

I admittedly have blinders on when it comes to Crown, but this years show sure does beat last years show IMO. Honestly last years show did grow on me quite a bit by the end of the season, but still far from being a favorite.

Honestly part of the reason I’ve been lukewarm on Crown for the past few years is the music arranging. I personally think Klesch has sacrificed a lot of musicality that Crown used to have prior to 2013 for the insertion of very technically brilliant but offputting (for me) passages. Sometimes their shows start to sound a little too much like theyre trying to show off how many notes they can play rather than put a cohesive musical thought on the field. Just my opinion though, i know I’m in the minority on that

• Like 1

Shadow had a fun program

Confirm or Deny: Legends bought these geodesic domes from the Cavaliers.