St Louis, MO - July 15, 2018

Saw them 2 weeks ago...my opinion has not changed.   2 years down the road and Music City will be pushing to make finals!!!

• Like 1

Just now, ZachDrumCorps said:

I went to go buy the month of Flo starting today to watch to the end of the season. I'm ######! When did they raise the rate from the 30/month to 50/month? That's something this broke college kid just can't really afford.

So like every broke college kid you bought it anyways?

• Like 2

I'm very impressed by Music City.  I think they'll quickly move up the ranks in the coming years.

A good first foray into World for Music City. Definitely a crowd pleasing show but it seems like it's still an Open show on the difficulty side, especially the guard writing which I am admittedly far from an expert on. With some progression in design and a corps that starts attracting an older membership over the next few years they should thrive in World.

Edited by Beckham

Music City was  great! Fun show, solid performance. I'd watch it again.

I continue to find Music City's World Class debut to be the most impressive I can remember in a long time. The show was a joy in person and their staff has done such a good job of creating something it so engaging, both musically and visually, and also an appropriate level of difficulty for the age of the members. 

If they can keep everything going in this direction, lots of great potential for success ahead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bucbari said:

Saw them 2 weeks ago...my opinion has not changed.   2 years down the road and Music City will be pushing to make finals!!!

Very solid base to build on.