Mesquite, TX - July 23, 2018

44 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

There is presently being another stadium built in Texas the same size as the one in Allen.

That's weird. What you quote me as saying was actually said by someone else. (Not important, just weird.)

We ust came out after watching Genesis, and I have to agree that this show is being run terribly. There are hundreds of people at the Will call window waiting for their tickets after 2 corps have  already performed. Seating was pandemonium. They used  little temporary stickers to label all the seats in the stand and they were coming off and no one knew where to sit. What a disaster compared to Lake Highlands.

Gave our tickets and armbands to a couple of parents who were stuck in the will call line.

Edited by WaxDCIFan
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, WaxDCIFan said:

We ust came out after watching Genesis, and I have to agree that this show is being run terribly. There are hundreds of people at the Will call window waiting for their tickets after 2 corps have  already performed. Seating was pandemonium. They used  little temporary stickers to label all the seats in the stand and they were coming off and no one knew where to sit. What a disaster compared to Lake Highlands.

Gave our tickets and armbands to a couple of parents who were stuck in the will call line.

Oh the old stickers on the seats thing....they did that at Mason.  They alloted enough  room per seat for a very slim 12 year old. 

36 minutes ago, WaxDCIFan said:

They arranged them ridiculously too. Nobody knows which section to go too so seating is a nightmare. Add to that MM’s and high school groups sitting anywhere. Which normally fine, except here no one knows if they’re in the right section so they can’t force anyone to move.

Hardcore incompetence from the show organizers tonight. Really killing the mood of what should be a fun evening. Seating arguements breaking out between every corps.

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Sounds like Indy.  Any fisticuffs yet? 

Not that I’ve seen. Just some visibly upset ladies and a jerk band director that isn’t making his kids move even though they’re in tbthough wrong section.

• Like 1