DCI Eastern Classic – Saturday, August 4, 2018

Just now, bluesman said:

I can't remember a year in which I liked a program from PC as much as this one.. Nice job.

Agree.  This is a GREAT year for PC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Apparently, that doesn’t make much sense to some folks.

Because I'm a Dino?

7 minutes ago, Cadetallero said:

Speaking of Latin jazz ... perhaps a return of the Hawthorne Muchachos is in order!

Yeah, now their grand kids call tell them that was a good performance,  instead of their kids.

I really loved Pacific Crest. I practically danced in my seat. The people around me were really engaged and I found it easily on par with lots and Madison, so I'm not sure why they have not fared better.

• Like 3

Really great job, PC!!! 

• Like 3

With Corps changing their identity each year. Maybe they should start putting the logos back on the drum majors stand.

• Like 2

I have seen DCI shows in maybe a dozen locations, a small number compared to a lot of you, but Allentown was the only place we constantly heard warmups from corps yet to perform while a corps was on the field. I was reminded of this hearing battery warmups on the FLOcast today during other corps time on the field. Ticks me off as much today as it did in person. Given the fact they hold people from entering during a corps performance I wish as much concern was given to audio disturbances from other corps. Rant over back to the show.

• Like 3