DCI Eastern Classic – Saturday, August 4, 2018

Lqq9LLP.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

1 minute ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

The Genesis look is about as generic as it comes. The unis are monocrhome and without much in the way of any kind of identity signifier. Perhaps it's because they are a relatively new corps on the circuit and haven't yet cemented an identity.

I actually think their uniforms are right up there with bluecoats

• Like 1

Looks like PC fixed all their light posts. I think an ATL pic I saw showed globes missing on 2 posts. 

Edited by CrownBariDad

Just now, 2muchcoffeeman said:

The Genesis look is about as generic as it comes. The unis are monocrhome and without much in the way of any kind of identity signifier. Perhaps it's because they are a relatively new corps on the circuit and haven't yet cemented an identity.

A number of their design team members exited during the season, including the visual designer(s) and brass arranger.

• Sad 2

Been watching while putting together a new TV stand.  

Catching up on comments

C2:  They're working hard and learning well it seems but it sort of felt like this was an afterthought for Cadets org.  Which is understandable given events that's transpired.  I hope they can give these kids more to chew on in coming seasons.

Jersey Surf:  Design seems appropriate for talent level expectations but...it seems these kids want to do more!  The Maslanka is sounding good at the end!  

Oregon Crusaders: Doods.  I'm really liking what you're selling with this now!  They're filling in the details and it's getting creepier and creepier.  Uninvited is a perfect piece and chilling moment for this show!

Genesis:  They're performing this really well but the music seems lack cohesiveness to me.   I'm expecting more vertigo inducing things visually as well.

wrTI2nD.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2