CYO Nationals Tribute, Lawrence, MA August 2, 2018

2 hours ago, DCIat14 said:

Must be my system, it locks up at 7:39. Thanks for sharing! Would love to hear the encore!

posted from the DrumScorps app

Yeah, looks like the whole show is there, but doesn't play past 7:30

Edited by 27Socal

2 hours ago, Navy Crusader said:

####... I got caught up talking to some old friends and never got a chance to see anyone! This show made my summer... still in the lot just sitting in my car amazed at the corps and the familiar faces

It was so awesome to see you tonight!! Safe Travels home!!

10 hours ago, Tim K said:

Not sure how many of the 15 down are  musicians, but if that's how Cadets sounds with 15 people down, they proved their strength tonight.

Now what we all came for, BAC's full show!

I was told (while standing on one of the busses) that most were CG members.  I, then, quickly got off the bus to wash my hands.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Navy Crusader said:

####... I got caught up talking to some old friends and never got a chance to see anyone! This show made my summer... still in the lot just sitting in my car amazed at the corps and the familiar faces

BRASSO and I were hoping to meet you at the show....guess next time we should trade cell numbers...

My deepest apologies for my sudden departure last night with BOTH pictures of BAC and SCOPE....my battery literally died as BAC was getting ready to perform their entire field show for us.

How was their exhibition run?   

It was no doubt their BEST performance of the season...it had the magic and the MISSING SPARK that just was not there in Chester, PA....BAC definitely UPPED their game last night.  I've never seen the guard so polished, the brass so refined, and the percussion section just laying down for us.   It was a sight to behold that is for sure...

And the homer in me wouldn't have a problem scoring that show at least a point higher than Chester...and as a homer I give them a 100 for doing something special for the Boston fans and alums...that is going out there and just laying it down for us with their field show...well worth the 4 1/2 hour drive with monster traffic yesterday.

Thank you Michael for giving a shout out to me personally and drum corps planet...just FYI...he used my real first name...haha

BAC I see nothing but great things in your future!

edit: I will be copying part of this in BAC thread.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, EuphoniumDad said:

I don't understand why there were no scores posted from this show. Was it weathered-out and turned into a standing-still?

Confused DCI newb.

Standstill