Carolina Crown 2019

Just now, BWise said:

Well. Maybe slightly more subtle color  .. some  battery operated LEDS .. with the stadium lights off  .. lol  

I get the all ethereal ..  gauzy .. thin transparent surfacey  thing. BUT .. like they really need to put some color on the guard at least. Flags .. or an overlay on the guard’s existing uni .. something.

Colors that coincide with the show, yes. I wasn't saying those exact colors. And the stadium lights don't have to be off, because if you read the bottom of my post I said they were BRIGHT at night time. The pictures don't do them justice. They honestly almost hurt my eyes. Also they're strip LEDs that have a censor that are turned on by a DMX Board, it has nothing to do with batteries if you do it right.

• Like 2

Off topic. What is that scoring website that has the little icons for each Corps and they move I think weekly with the rankings. ??

1 minute ago, fanman said:

Madison Scouts 2020

I'm not sure I'm understanding the point you're trying to make...

16 minutes ago, BWise said:

Off topic. What is that scoring website that has the little icons for each Corps and they move I think weekly with the rankings. ??

I think the best one is https://www.frontensemble.com/
It has caption score tracking, judges, trend lines, etc.. click around and you'll find lots of good data. Updates daily. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Umm, where was the neon lights in that show? Neon colors and plumes, but no lights. Maybe something like this lining the triangles...

181027StateMarchingBandmg00

StateFinals_1831663-X2.jpg

Those suckers were BRIGHT at night time.

Dooh!

For some reason, I had it in my mind they used some type of chem-lights.

The mind. It begins to fail me after 43+ years of DCI & bando😢...

• Haha 1