Blue Devils 2019

5 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Make some noise for me as well!!

Me too!

• Like 2

I really wish I could have gone to Indy this year, even if it was only to watch the Semifinals. Maybe my schedule will be better next year. I can only cheer from afar and donate this year!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jaylogan said:

I really wish I could have gone to Indy this year, even if it was only to watch the Semifinals. Maybe my schedule will be better next year. I can only cheer from afar and donate this year!

No live shows for me again till June 2021 when i retire from the Navy. I transfer to Bahrain next month. Will be there till April 2021. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Chief Guns said:

I transfer to Bahrain next month. Will be there till April 2021. 

Our AR unit, the 1173rd TTU, spent some time there in 91.  Loaded up some of the same ships we did back in Dec. 90 before the conflict.  Stayed on those four story high RAMCO barges.  Got some great gold wedding bands downtown, but like our original ones, I lost this one also.  Safe travels and watch out for the culture police.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Our AR unit, the 1173rd TTU, spent some time there in 91.  Loaded up some of the same ships we did back in Dec. 90 before the conflict.  Stayed on those four story high RAMCO barges.  Got some great gold wedding bands downtown, but like our original ones, I lost this one also.  Safe travels and watch out for the culture police.

Thank you. Definitely gonna get some suits made while i am there lol. 

12 hours ago, Cappybara said:

THIS. As great as metamorph was, the pacing of that show was just way too slow for the first 60% of the show imo. 

Meanwhile this show just flows so well you don't even realize 12 minutes has passed 

Interesting! I honestly love Metamorph's pace. Five-course pasta dinner where every dish, even the starters, matter — not a salad buffet, not fast food, but the kind of show you need to get out your stretchy pants for because BD's about to add 10 pounds to your gut. It's not classic BD if I don't need a nap afterward, tbh. 

2014, 2017, and 2019 are all that kinda show, IMO.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Like i said earlier, BD has gotten lots of love on DCP the last five years. Us BD honks on DCP from 08-13 remember those years. Brutal!!!!! But the reality is BD has won too much and regardless of what they do, most will want them taken down. The only way i can see BD being DCI darlings, is they would have to fall from grace for a generation or two, everyone that remembers BDs dominance has died off and there is a whole new generation of DCI fans that will cheer BD back to the top. And even then that might not be enough.

Ah, I remember those days. We had to walk 10 miles in the snow, barefoot, to find a safe enough place to like BD around here. Don't even think we had indoor plumbing yet??  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Ah, I remember those days. We had to walk 10 miles in the snow, barefoot, to find a safe enough place to like BD around here. Don't even think we had indoor plumbing yet??  

...way back in 76, we whittled our own drumsticks from 2 x 4s....No really, it's true!

😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1