George Hopkins Charged with two Counts Sexual Assault

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'm not a political candidate, i don't design hats for sale

And do you really believe I have a 3d printer? What don't get about my disclamer Don't believe anything posted here!!!

Edited by Bluzes
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

It's getting to the truth for me --- attitude & actions sounds like a new rap group.

here's the funny thing...i'm a well known PITA, especially since I leaked the G7 stuff.....but people give me info, so I can't be that bad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluzes said:

And do you really believe I have a 3d printer? What don't get about my disclamer Don't believe anything poster here!!!

i have 8...7 at different work locations and my home one.

and i rarely use any of them

1 hour ago, Lancer79 said:

I was with him/ talking with him from 9/2017-April 2018. That is my witness. When people on this thread said, how convenient, mockingly saying he Just found (the word forbidden on this site) ... that’s when I signed up to take a stand. For the truth because I was in the room. 

And as far as judging... it’s like I’m asking the fish how wet is the water and they are like... what water?  Just a thought. 

I’m apologize if I sound I’m in a high horse or a bit confrontational... it’s just my Philly ways. I’m not perfect. 

Also, people contact me offline to confirm I am a real person, that’s fine.  

It's not mocking. I've made my points that perhaps it really doesn't matter in regards to the legal system, or whether any forgiveness any people have within them also doesn't matter in terms of those things. The Georgebot term is derived from the Joebot term, by the way.  There are people who will stand up and deny, obfuscate, whatever it takes to declare someone sinless regardless of their actions, inactions, or wrongdoing. Feel free to go for it and know that most folks here by now aren't particularly interested in defending someone whose best defense is a good lawyer right now based on pretty heinous and serious accusations made that a District Attorney has thought viable enough to go to trial on.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

she was that way before we met. hell you should see some battles she and i had on RAMD

And that’s one of the people he likes. >:-)

yeah emojis incompatible on the phone

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BigW said:

It's not mocking. I've made my points that perhaps it really doesn't matter in regards to the legal system, or whether any forgiveness any people have within them also doesn't matter in terms of those things. The Georgebot term is derived from the Joebot term, by the way.  There are people who will stand up and deny, obfuscate, whatever it takes to declare someone sinless regardless of their actions, inactions, or wrongdoing. Feel free to go for it and know that most folks here by now aren't particularly interested in defending someone whose best defense is a good lawyer right now based on pretty heinous and serious accusations made that a District Attorney has thought viable enough to go to trial on.

I see it as ye olde “he’s so good in so many ways” or “I only see him doing good things” so he couldn’t do anything wrong. See Cosby, Micheal Jackson, Sandusky for examples. 

My comback is Pogo the clown who got commendations for cheering up sick kids. Even got his picture tasked with First Lady Carter. Real name John Wayne Gacy, cause of death: electrocuted for multiple murders. 

Moral: people can be good is some ways and total ####s in other

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I see it as ye olde “he’s so good in so many ways” or “I only see him doing good things” so he couldn’t do anything wrong. See Cosby, Micheal Jackson, Sandusky for examples. 

My comback is Pogo the clown who got commendations for cheering up sick kids. Even got his picture tasked with First Lady Carter. Real name John Wayne Gacy, cause of death: electrocuted for multiple murders. 

Moral: people can be good is some ways and total ####s in other

Gacy gave my ex and myself a ride in the winter of 1977 after we ran out of gas in the Schaumburg area.  He was going to Malnati’s for pizza. 

• Confused 2

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Gacy gave my ex and myself a ride in the winter of 1977 after we ran out of gas in the Schaumburg area.  He was going to Malnati’s for pizza. 

:sadlike:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

here's the funny thing...i'm a well known PITA, especially since I leaked the G7 stuff.....but people give me info, so I can't be that bad

Your one of the good ones you use your info wisely. I probably couldn't handle the things you may know.
I was just amazed how you broke down Lancer79s post into questions that only GH himself can answer. The way the79 and the GH FB posts hit us the other night you could be questioning GH himself who knows. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i have 8...7 at different work locations and my home one.

and i rarely use any of them

I hear you I used the least amount of work resources myself, worked from home the last 10 years had my queue dinger connected to a baby monitor so I could hear in the garden or across the street at the pool. The longer your title the less real work is necessary these days.