Clovis, CA - Friday, June 21, 2019

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Agreed 

I also believe the brass may be stronger as well

percussion as always is crazy good

a repeat is highly likely imo 

I actually prefer the visual side of the equation to Babylon - and I haven’t seen the closer yet 

Yeah, I mean the closer of Babylon just put that whole sucker together and really made them unbeatable. I hope, at least, their closer has the same impact this year from a show and elevation standpoint regardless if they go undefeated or win it all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Almost every Corps comes in better than last year.  The key is to be more better than your competition.

I feel like your statement should come with an asterisk  (*Does not apply to Madison Scouts of Phantom Regiment)

Cavaliers were my favorite.  I hope they move up one spot while here in the West.
I'll see everyone Rose Bowl.  Cavies.  Yay!!!!

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Ellaparka said:

Even more scary... Colts!!! WHOA!! I saw their preview show last night and DANG!!!! They are SERIOUS! An extremely fresh departure from their normal “meh” kind of production. Infinitely better than last year. Design is definitely a major step up! 

I was a huge Colts fan last year.  I'm really glad to hear they are doing well again!!  

20 hours ago, drummergirl said:

Correction: It is a tenor player (minus his tenors) on stilts for Boston.  He marched Infinity World Percussion last winter when their tenor line played on stilts.

This is not correct.  My son and another tenor player are Infinity members marching in the BAC tenor line this summer. If you were at the BAC April camp performance, my son was on the stilts there.  However, neither he nor the other tenor are on stilts for Goliath.  Goliath IS an Infinity member -- the one who juggled the cymbals in Infinity's show.