Lynn, MA - Monday, July 1, 2019

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

Yup! Not hard to gain at least .2 in a show.

Anything is possible. I just watched SCV post the same score two nights in a row.

posted from the DrumScorps app

5 hours ago, Den8uml said:

Where are they rehearsing today? 

Its weird Boston isn’t at the show. It will be a lot smaller attendance than Saturday’s East Coast Classic.  

Manning Field is smaller than Lawrence, so it will be smaller no matter what, but as someone who attends the July shows every year, Boston is not always the major draw for this show in any given year, nor is any corps for that matter, with the exception of the Open Class corps that tend to attract family members. You go to see Boston at East Coast Classic or CYO Nationals on the years that is held in June or July, but even that is more a corps reunion. Beanpot tends to have an overall reunion atmosphere. People from Lynn who used to attend World Open attend. Folks from the three Catholic parishes in Beverly and kids from Beverly High School’s band attend too. The Cardinals’ Alumni do a great job with the show. 

There are folks who are disappointed BAC will not compete and are none to happy, and some who still hold grudges against rivals who are glad they are not competing. Rivalries never die in Massachusetts.  Many who attend just want to see drum corps band many attend to support the scholarships they provide. 

Bloo is practicing in Beverly.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

Parking was confusing. I ended up parking a half mile away on Broadway.

enjoy the show!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, kkrepps said:

Last year Bloo gained almost 1.4 between in one night between Lawrence and Lynn. This years is two days between events so it is almost inevitable, unless there is a big change in the way the shows get judged, or some other act of nature. 

I'm there!  I'm only bummed that BAC is not there. I won't see them live until August. That's unheard of, I always see them early in the season as well.

I won’t see them live until Atlanta.🙁