Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Alright... I have a full tank of gas, my tickets, cavies shirt on, my longhorn hat with the standing man logo pin on, and I am wearing sunglasses (but not really)

....

Hit it

Sounds like you’re ready! Enjoy!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope everyone who is going to the show tonight has a great time and gets to see the Corps at the top of their game!  I am jealous!  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking this topic for the first time to get ready for tonight.  Found myself chuckling that it is pretty much a conversation between Hook'em Cavies and everyone else enjoying his excitement about tonight.  Sweet.  But 13 pages of sweet?  Oh well, nice for a change.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Alright... I have a full tank of gas, my tickets, cavies shirt on, my longhorn hat with the standing man logo pin on, and I am wearing sunglasses (but not really)

....

Hit it

Have a great time cheering on your favorite corps!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

Checking this topic for the first time to get ready for tonight.  Found myself chuckling that it is pretty much a conversation between Hook'em Cavies and everyone else enjoying his excitement about tonight.  Sweet.  But 13 pages of sweet?  Oh well, nice for a change.

You have to know a guy who dives into the muddy waters of Harvey, rescues a lady from the raging floods, stays faithful to his Cavaliers, and is nice to others on DCP no matter what the post. It may sound like ultimate-Diabetes but it's such a pleasant change and at least keeps me heading toward higher goals.  Besides, his favorite instrument is The Contra.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, xandandl said:

You have to know a guy who dives into the muddy waters of Harvey, rescues a lady from the raging floods, stays faithful to his Cavaliers, and is nice to others on DCP no matter what the post. It may sound like ultimate-Diabetes but it's such a pleasant change and at least keeps me heading toward higher goals.  Besides, his favorite instrument is The Contra.

True that. 

I'm heading to a crawfish boil with really cold beer. after that will move further along to the show. 

Hope everyone will enjoy the show tonight. Have in the past watched this show because of a really good friend get tickets and I bum off of him. This will be the first time I have gone alone , well not totally but will have the daughter. 

Edited by E3D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Make sure there is an ambulance for @Hook'emCavies when he watches Cavies tonight 😉

I am looking forward to the blue stars!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

Checking this topic for the first time to get ready for tonight.  Found myself chuckling that it is pretty much a conversation between Hook'em Cavies and everyone else enjoying his excitement about tonight.  Sweet.  But 13 pages of sweet?  Oh well, nice for a change.

Sorry! 🙂 but I feel like I kid on Christmas morning 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mean to threadrift but here goes.

This looks like a pretty good show tonight.  BD, Vanguard, Bluecoats.  Is there some reason Flo could not have broadcast this? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.