DCI Southwestern Championship (San Antonio) - Saturday, July 20, 2019

3 minutes ago, Prtzdle said:

I am watching the high cam and haven't one ad yet in my broadcast. I must say, this is my very best Flo experience to date (*knocks on wood). Got Amazon Fire Stick 4k during Prime Days and the stream has been great. Wonder why no ad's though...not that I am complaining 

I haven't seen any ads on the high cam either.  Watching Flomarching on my laptop sucked, with delayed streaming, freezing and the circle of death. So, I switched to watching on Roku, and the quality has greatly improved!  

• Like 1

Great show PC! Really nice visual elements. The iridescent flags were super effective!  

Alright Scouts, bring it!

• Like 1

It seems like it is just a matter of time before one of these up and coming corps (Pacific Crest, Genesis, Music City, etc.) is going to move up and  - sort of like Academy - sneak into Finals within the next few years.  Their designs and performance levels are on a nice trajectory.  It might just be a matter of a better show concept for one of these corps to make that leap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikah said:

I haven't seen any ads on the high cam either.  Watching Flomarching on my laptop sucked, with delayed streaming, freezing and the circle of death. So, I switched to watching on Roku, and the quality has greatly improved!  

Yeah, at home I've got high enough speed there's not much difference between laptop/computer and Roku TV.  Here at dad's place, he had slower internet and streaming to the laptop has been hit and miss, but the Roku TV he has is pretty darn good.

• Like 2

Not a fan of the T-shirt reveal on the DM.