DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

Just now, DCI-86 said:

Great show bd. Great guard but I hate the “run and reset” between numbers, which they do every year. Clearly th judges don’t have an issue with it. So what do I know!!!!

At this point, I’m not even mad, as they are the progenitors of that move and now everyone does it.

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

Never feels like a story is being told.

Exactly. I feel like the opener sets up a story that seems interesting, but it really fizzles out after that. 

Just now, karuna said:

JABDSAPBDS

Just another Blue Devils show about past Blue Devils shows.

Your words, not mine. 😛

I have not been the biggest BD fan, but this show is my favorite since 94. I have hated or disliked every show from 08 -18, but this show, I feel finally breaks some of the troupes that I thought were played out. It doesn't have that ketch. 

They have the most genius use of props this year. I love the theme. I do wish it had a soft tag at the end, but it doesn't break the show with the current ending. I am still rooting for Bloo because that show moves me beyond any show has in years, but if BD wins,  it will be well deserved.

• Like 1

Alright.  Looking forward to the Maynard style Hey, Jude in good streaming quality tonight.  

3 minutes ago, skcoop63 said:

I remember when the screamers didn’t need a mic to be heard over the corps. 2015 comes to mind.

My son who marched years ago watched a little of one of the Flocasts with me. He really hasn't watched any corps since he stopped marching. He asked 2 questions One "When did they start putting a mike on soloists" and Two "When did they start playing music standing still though it was marching music."

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

Props to the members growing their hair out for that "bigger more hair" retro look.