DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) - Saturday, July 27, 2019

OK, someone explain this one to me;  what is the deal with the Cadets stupid looking hats?

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

BK Musical book is another really nice piece of subtlety blended together in what is now a signature style for them.  

Visually, yeah, they're just sort of "there" this year.  2015 did the mirrors and color so much better (and the spirally tarp).  Last year had all the Egyptian stuff going on.  This year...it seems they're trying to go back to the sort of abstraction they were doing with the That One Second, Because, The Big Event shows, but it seems visually so barebones in comparison to those three shows. 

I gotta wonder if huge color is coming later

Just now, 2muchcoffeeman said:

I gotta wonder if huge color is coming later

Yeah. I just added something to that effect.  I remember Because left me like that until the last two weeks then HOLY CRAP ALL THE COLOR. 

Cadets' steampunkish hats are neat.  The stairs look so much better with all the dressing.  

Drill in the opening seem to read much cleaner than I've seen it too.  They've been at work.

OK Cadets tell me again why we are playing grab ### with the queen?