Colorado Marching Band Cancelled

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I like pink. 

Fuschia. 

7 minutes ago, Continental said:

It is much easier to criticize than to actually investigate.  This is a symptom of the current education system.  

A certain member of this forum is consistently criticized for posting things.  All.the.time.

He posts actual media information.  He posts media charts.  He posts the latest news.  We all know who he is. 

He is then consistently bashed and accused of trying to be a medical expert.  How dare he actually read and try to understand. 

He's not making it up, he just posts it.  To be honest, he sounds like a really interesting person. 

FYI I am not bashing anyone. I asked a simple question out of curiosity 

2 minutes ago, Continental said:

###### ########

Little Geoffrey

I believe after he came off the field his exact words were “ #### you you ####### #### ####er”

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Continental said:

In the current day and age his name would be changed to "height challenged Geoffrey."

Quit picking on me..... 😜 

Oh wait that wasn’t Jeff (not Geoff) who said that. 😈

And Terri had to bring up HAZMAT... my last job was working on a HazMat inventory/safety system for the Navy. The news out of San Diego with the Bonhomme Richard Fire is dredging up enough flashbacks. 😥🤭

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

the only thing that has me panicking is the amunt of people acting like they have meidcal degrees or work in healthcare outside of billing offices.

can i get a show of hands from those here throwing out stats, conjecture, expertise etc that actually have hands on experience in dealing with this?

My understanding is that one of them stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last year.  

• Haha 1

One of the most interesting things I've seen on here is from those who do not want what has been posted to be brought up again. 

If you have been on here for a while, you know what they are referring to.  So many prior statements now being excluded.   

Lets pretend I didn't comment the way I did. 

It's a theme for the current situation.

Let's pretend. 

19 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

That is pure hysteria.  C-19 deaths are not currently over 200,000.  We did not have 70,000 deaths since July 4, and they did not stop counting over vacation.

Do not panic.  And do not cause panic.

Panic is the new DCP buzzword 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

"Kids 10-19 spread the coronavirus at least as efficiently as adults do, according to large contact-tracing study in South Korea":

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/18/health/coronavirus-children-schools.html

"The study of nearly 65,000 people ... suggests that school openings will trigger more outbreaks."

Now it's just one study, and other studies may show different results, but it's certainly worth considering.

I think it’s fairly obvious that re-opening schools is a risky proposition. 

And I would hope that anyone who is in charge of the well being of kids understands that we must make decisions for them in the most risk-averse way possible. 

• Like 1