DCI partnering with Varsity Performing Arts to launch "SoundSport Scholastic" events

5 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Lol except I don’t work at Target... or anywhere for the last 6 months (half a year.. holy crap time “flys” when more at least stuck at house). 😜

Yeah Sadly many are not working these days. Yours was retirement or forced retirement? 

5 hours ago, garfield said:

He shoots competitively for the college shotgun team.  He got a substantial scholarship (he's a better shooter than snare drummer) to shoot that's worth many times more than the cost of the ammo so, for us, it's an investment in his college that's cheaper than tuition.

Cheaper or more expensive than Drums - Sticks - Heads etc? 

12 minutes ago, Continental said:

Where is George Street or Signal Hill?

Confident you can find where that might be. Geographically it’s in your country so that might narrow it down, or are you like almost all Canadians they don’t care about that province? 

1 hour ago, E3D said:

Yeah Sadly many are not working these days. Yours was retirement or forced retirement? 

Planned a few years ahead of time. Well.. said as soon as my car was paid off I’d go. That gave me 40 years and a few months so worked out. Worked IT for Uncle Sammys navy..

Little did I know few weeks after I left (3/1) my coworkers would be working from home cuz crap hit the fan. Leaving when I did made up for all the bad timing I’ve had in the past. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

51 minutes ago, E3D said:

Confident you can find where that might be. Geographically it’s in your country so that might narrow it down, or are you like almost all Canadians they don’t care about that province? 

Your generalization is quite interesting as was your comment about Tim Horton's and Dominion.

Please excuse me while I go feed my pet seal tied up near the igloo.

Edited by Continental
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Continental said:

Your generalization is quite interesting as was your comment about Tim Horton's and Dominion.

Please excuse me while I go feed my pet seal tied up near the igloo.

You forgot to end with Eh?

Visited my cousin in Toronto and his girlfriend at the time ended every other sentence with Eh?. After a while it was 😫

Edited by JimF-LowBari

6 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

You forgot to end with Eh?

Visited my cousin in Toronto and his girlfriend at the time ended every other sentence with Eh?. After a while it was 😫

I grew up right near Detroit.

I'm more American sounding than Canadian.  It gets pointed out quite often.

However, I still say "hockey" and not "hackey."

Edited by Continental

7 minutes ago, Continental said:

I grew up right near Detroit.

I'm more American sounding than Canadian.  It gets pointed out quite often.

However, I still say "hockey" and not "hackey."

I marched for two years with the Windsor Guardsmen. Have you ever heard of them?