Sat. Aug 7. A-TOWN

I like how they're doing that motion front to a line in the space between the tarps there.  It's very Ron Campbell animation style for drill.

Just now, jwillis35 said:

With so many props on the field the designers did an amazing job of building the visual package around staging, entrances and exits, with amazing guard integration. The guard is really ON. Those lavender flags are gorgeous. 

Yeah, this is what i'm getting at with my comment too.  They've captured a on field version of the animation sequences of this era of Beatles stuff.

Each section has a wonderful build to it. Classic minimalist composing. Begin with simple rhythms, layers more and more, add some melodic line, continue to build and layer. It really amazing how they tie this type of arranging with the visual. 

Just now, Dpsouthern81 said:

This last section felt like tilt 

I get Kinetic Noise vibes from it actually.  It's just motion and syncopation working.  SOmething that Doug Thrower and the viz team do well together by this point.

• Thanks 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I get Kinetic Noise vibes from it actually.  It's just motion and syncopation working.  SOmething that Doug Thrower and the viz team do well together by this point.

I can feel that too 

• Thanks 1

I’m 11 rows up on the 50.. I think Blue’s brass is playing but I can’t really tell over the oppressively loud pit being projected from the amps 😞

• Sad 1

Flag hit in the ballad there is super good. Gosh this show is great.

As much as I liked The Bluecoats in 2019, I'm seeing this as a better designed show. 

• Thanks 1