Saturday Aug. 14 - DCI Celebration - The last dance

That's a pretty good foundation for the Colts too.  And given they fielded a B corps that did well training talent too, they're an organization in great shape.

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

This is my game too.  I"m one of the "be there when the anthem is played and cheer everyone."   Last time I did finals was 2000.  It was a long and hot Thursday in College Park.  But I was back there as the heat rose for semis on Friday.  

I'm here from the start to finish! Enjoying every minute. 

Just now, KVG_DC said:

This is my game too.  I"m one of the "be there when the anthem is played and cheer everyone."   Last time I did finals was 2000.  It was a long and hot Thursday in College Park.  But I was back there as the heat rose for semis on Friday.  

I was there, too.  I seriously think the tidal basin is as bad as SW Florida in the summer. 

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

That's a pretty good foundation for the Colts too.  And given they fielded a B corps that did well training talent too, they're an organization in great shape.

They seem to have building some great momentum over the past 3 seasons. They seem to be getting stronger and retention seems more steady!