Phantom Regiment 2022

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

OK, am I the only one that doesn't know the meaning of "SUTA"?  Is it only a secret saying for PR "members only"?  Is it like a secret handshake?  I can share my knowledge of secret handshakes in exchange.  Would I be placed on "Double Secret Probation" if I were to know the meaning?  

A gentleman in the middle section at the Muncie show stood up & asked everyone to yell "SUTA" as PR entered the field.  I heard a couple of crickets & maybe 2 or 3 folks that yelled the "battle cry".  I felt like I might be struck by lightning if I yelled "SUTA' without knowing the meaning.  I know the meaning of "Vanguard" used in the appropriate timing of their SCV's show.     

You want some secrets?  I've got some secrets...  :whistle::babies:   :spitting:

Its a secret we keep even to this day!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phantombari1 said:

As you should! I've never even asked and I won't yell it even if asked because it's not mine. This isn't like screaming "Do it up Devils" or the infamous and much maligned "They're always ready!" (which I have a different version of.)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Phantombari1 said:

My old corps song secret is what the hades was the last version as no one sure anymore. Changes due to going coed and uni colors changing

7 minutes ago, general_tsos_chicken2 said:

Who do you think is going to be walking down that walkway during the big mahler moment? Right now they just push the props to make a walkway but nothing happens on it. Something is coming I would suppose.

181ab5a8d9fcbbcbbb02525d2d0d1b5c.jpg

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, ScottPREuph said:

Sadly, Joan went to the great recycling bin in the sky a few years ago.

Could PR get a hold of VK's shark........?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

I kinda have a feeling Sutasaurus won't give it up. Nor should he. Agreed, it belongs to PR. 

LOL!!!! 🫢

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Could PR get a hold of VK's shark........?

Hopefully PC has it.

• Like 1