BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

3 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

me too! also excited for the streak of rehearsal days in the lead-up to Ogden and Drums Along the Rockies … Every time I see this show, it’s got upgrades, so sustained rehearsal time bodes very well…

Really intrigued to know what the blue "cloths" will become. I noticed they are now ending on top of the final prop. I would expect fireworks if they were allowed. 

• Like 3

Inside BD360 is back and we're bringing you a closer look at the opening moment from The Blue Devils 2022 program, Tempus Blue. 🌀

Check out the full video on YouTube now!

---> https://t.co/0e4b0CbrC0

#bdworld #dci2022 #sapphiresummer https://t.co/O9PPLHbxEg

• Like 4

Hey BD Nation.. After tonight competition on the West. I won't be here that much anymore, until finals when i come on here to cheer on the Blue Devils.  I wish all corps a great season but i first wish Blue Devils for their 20th title along with every caption they can possible win, esp Colo-guard and Ott.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I just saw your comment in the other thread detailing why you are leaving. 

Don't let the "bad ones" chase you away brother. Then they win because they know they can rattle you. Don't give them that power. 

Some of these people trash BD so they can get their "Likes" and feel better about themselves as a person.

Just do like I do, laugh at them and let BD do the talking for us. More often than not, us BD fans are the ones collecting receipts in August, and the haters are whining and saying they are done with DCI and DCP forever cause BD won...............only for them reappear the following June lol. 

Remember, as much as we love BD, THE HATERS ACTUALLY LOVE BD EVEN MORE.

Cause in order to spew hate, they have to open their mouths, flap their gums, and talk about our beloved Devils consistently. As long as they are talking, they are helping to keep our Devils relevant and at the forefront. Any publicity........is good publicity.

Brother, well said.. Thank You for that! You know what ? I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE! You're right i won't give them that, let them feel like thay won. It's not that i'm rattled, i'm just over the Bs. But yeah, if i leave i am only giving them what they want, I won't give them that. Nope!

(Index Finger up) But Uumm... brother, i still might give it a week after tonight. LOL

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Brother, well said.. Thank You for that! You know what ? I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE! You're right i won't give them that, let them feel like thay won. It's not that i'm rattled, i'm just over the Bs. But yeah, if i leave i am only giving them what they want, I won't give them that. Nope!

(Index Finger up) But Uumm... brother, i still might give it a week after tonight. LOL

All good bro. Glad to see you stick around. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Hey BD Nation.. After tonight competition on the West. I won't be here that much anymore, until finals when i come on here to cheer on the Blue Devils.  I wish all corps a great season but i first wish Blue Devils for their 20th title along with every caption they can possible win, esp Colo-guard and Ott.

Don’t let other people’s envy, fear, and subsequent lashing out steer you away, this forum is better with you on it!

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I guess I missed whatever the drama was, but good on you for staying!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Don’t let other people’s envy, fear, and subsequent lashing out steer you away, this forum is better with you on it!

Awwwww.... can u do that ? That's the sweetest thing ever. I'm staying bro. I let negativity blind me a moment from the awesome people on the Forum.

• Like 4

Cooking up some Sunday fricassee chicken, getting ready in time to catch East show down, hopefully it's not rained out.

Does BD  closed in rehearsal have anything to do with changes ? or........................