BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

On 6/27/2022 at 5:55 PM, Boss Anova said:

The biggest surprise to me last nite with the west coast shows was when I dug into the caption scores. I  learned that BD topped SCV in Percussion last nite out there. I have to admit I did not see that coming, as my understanding is that BD has a mostly complete new battery, and a couple in the battery are young ( high schoolers ).  I'm not sure the last time Reddick's percussion at SCV lost the Percussion caption in a scored competition, but it must be awhile ago, imo.

2019 finals. So a couple years, but only a show or two. 

Edited by BDCorno

I am so excited that I chose going to Atlanta instead of Indy this year. Atlanta being outdoors this season is going to be so much better than the boomy Lucas Oil and will surely be a better venue than Allentown that has that huge track in between the field and bleachers 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I am so excited that I chose going to Atlanta instead of Indy this year. Atlanta being outdoors this season is going to be so much better than the boomy Lucas Oil and will surely be a better venue than Allentown that has that huge track in between the field and bleachers 

For me an ideal venue, even without the amenities is a decent to great high school stadium where there’s not nearly as much distance from the field to the stands, that is tough to beat if you choose to be right there near the front stands!!🔊🔊

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

I'm heading to Hotlanta AND Indy. I mean, we're in Indy... Gotta do Indy.

34 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I'm heading to Hotlanta AND Indy. I mean, we're in Indy... Gotta do Indy.

Unfortunately I am not going to be in Indy that weekend. Though I may try to catch pre lims if I can find good seats for a good price the day of 

• Like 1

I watched BD run last night on high cam, now i just finished watching on a fan cam, doing it mutlicam style and i have to say this fan did way better job than Auntie Flo, capturing the details up-close without losing the overall visuals. The show is booming and ridiculously incredible the amount of changes they've added, so effective. However still more to work out on the show and i want the brass to keep pushing and become he best brass of the season. As great as they sound, they are not there yet, so much more to achieve.

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 5