Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

2 minutes ago, BWise said:

Maybe I’m cranky .. been sick this week. But I’m not missing a freaking Crown show .. Flo on the iPad in the sick bay .. lol and a 102 fever. Super fan. Lol. 

Get well soon! We’ll need you down the stretch. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BWise said:

Maybe I’m cranky .. been sick this week. But I’m not missing a freaking Crown show .. Flo on the iPad in the sick bay .. lol and a 102 fever. Super fan. Lol. 

BWise, your dedication and loyalty to Crown are never in question ‘round these parts.

Hang tuff and feel better sooner than later📈🤧

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BWise said:

As everyone else has said, get well soon! It's gonna be hard fighting off certain people tonight without your help! Lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BWise said:

I agree totally fans love the show. Definitely the favorite by far  

That GE judging tho. Those spreads were nonsensical to me unless thats just how you want to judge it. 

i just saw more GE than they got. My opinion. We’ll see the run into San Antonio and we’ll know what the deal is. 

For better or worse, GE adjudication criteria has little to nothing to do with crowd response and everything to do with how well the pieces of the show fit into and elevate the overarching concept of the show. In the most ideal scenarios, both crowd response and cohesiveness of concept align like in Crown 2013, Bloo 2016, SCV 2018, etc

i hope you get better soon! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

For better or worse, GE adjudication criteria has little to nothing to do with crowd response and everything to do with how well the pieces of the show fit into and elevate the overarching concept of the show.

Tell that to Phantom 2008. Lol.

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

Tell that to Phantom 2008. Lol.

Phantom fits into the category of the ideal scenario where crowd response AND cohesive concept were achieved. Though my hot take is that crowd response DID play a small part in pushing them over BD, but that may just be the homer in me 🙂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Phantom fits into the category of the ideal scenario where crowd response AND cohesive concept were achieved. Though my hot take is that crowd response DID play a small part in pushing them over BD, but that may just be the homer in me 🙂 

No no, I will go to my grave saying that the audience is what won them the championship that year. The audience energy fed the corps their energy. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, BWise said:

At least it’s not Covid .. some how got a kidney infection. It’s already improving and a big shot in my A$$ for the first time in probably 30 years. Lol. I said I was going to watch every Crown show streamed. So far 100% plus two live .. Southeastern and Indy will be my only live shows left. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BWise said:

At least it’s not Covid .. some how got a kidney infection. It’s already improving and a big shot in my A$$ for the first time in probably 30 years. Lol. I said I was going to watch every Crown show streamed. So far 100% plus two live .. Southeastern and Indy will be my only live shows left. 

At least you have live shows though...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

At least you have live shows though...

You better make it to indy this year

• Like 3